7th February 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Stuffs to concentrate upon and best schools across India for Radiology?

I am doing mbbs pre-final year. i am interested in radiology and wish to do post graduation in radiology.can someone tell me the stuff i have concentrate upon and the best med schools across India offering MD RD course?

1st March 2014, 09:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Stuffs to concentrate upon and best schools across India for Radiology?

In order to do your Post Graduation in Radiology you need to be careful about performance in the examination conducted to get admission in the Radiology Associations.To acquire seat in those institutions you need to have high grades and good academics as well as good record of community services.So then only candidates can get admission in to those associations.

You must have a very strong Science backgrounds,and must maintain high GPA’s.You must be able to participate in the specific activities to maintain the status of the BS/MD Programs.Those various association you can find good career in are, Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology,Indian Radiology & Imaging Association,Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology,Indian Society of Neuroradiology and Indian College of Radiology and Imaging.

Some of the best Institutes offering the Radiology courses are Madras Medical college and Government General Hospital,Chennai; Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences(SIHS),Pune; Christian Medical College,Vellore; Mother Theresa Post Graduate and Research Institute of Health science,Puducherry; Aravind Nursing and Paramedical college,Puducherry; S.N.Medical College,Agra; Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Paramedical Education,Kolhapur; Mahatma Gandhi Missions Junior college of vocational courses,Navi Mumbai; Kolkata Medical College and Hospital,Kolkata; Mesco Vocational Junior College,Hyderabad; Government Medical college,Patiala; L.L.R.M. Medical College,Meerut; Shadan Junior college of Boys,Hyderabad; Amala Institute of Medical Sciences(AIMS),Thrissur; Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences,Agartala; Apollo Institute of Hospital Management & Allied Sciences,Chennai; Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical Mission Hospital,Kolenchery; B.R.D.Medical college,Gorakhpur; Gandhi Hospital,secunderabad and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?