8th July 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for LAW course in IGNOU?

What is the admission procedure for LAW course in IGNOU?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for Law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the admission procedure for LAW course in IGNOU? -- [New]
  3. Can I take admission in IGNOU law after completing graduation?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  6. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  7. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  8. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  9. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  10. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  11. How to get admission in PG law through IGNOU? I have completed M.Com, LLB
  12. What is the admission procedure for IGNOU MBA entrance exam?
  13. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  15. Procedure to take admission in IGNOU?
  16. How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM?
  17. How to take admission in B.Ed? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed from IGNOU
  18. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
9th July 2015, 05:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for LAW course in IGNOU?

I don't think IGNOU offers law courses because it requires regular classes. Also, it is not advisable to for a distance mode law course because bar council of India doesn't recognize those courses and you will not get registration to practice as a lawyer.

Therefore, apply for a regular law course from a reputed university then only you will become eligible to practice as a lawyer in India.
9th July 2015, 06:49 PM
vickyhansi

IGNOU provides various LAW course in IGNOU.

Following program in law are provided by IGNOU:

Doctor of Philosophy in Law

PGDIPR

PGDCJ

PGCCL

PGCCP

DIPP

Different certificate program in Law

IGNOU provides online admission in School of Law.

Apply online: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
9th July 2015, 07:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU is offering many Law courses, you have not clearly specified anything about the Law course, in which you want to join. Following are some of the law courses, which are offered by IGNOU.

->Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
->Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ )
->Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law -On hold till further information (PGDENLW )
->PG and Advance Certificate
->Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
->Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice (PGCPP)

Admission Procedure:-
IGNOU university offers admission through out the year. To get admission in IGNOU, you have to directly contact the university admission office. So, first you should go to IGNOU university to apply for admission in any Law course in IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?