20th July 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to do masters in English at Presidency University?

I want to know the eligibility criteria for doing the masters in English at Presidency University? Can someone please provide me this information as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if I can get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to do masters in English at the age of 33 years?
  2. How to read English honors in presidency college? What is the criteria?
  3. What is the criteria to apply for masters in English from an open university
  4. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  6. Eligibility for admission in M.A. English Linguistics at A ranked university?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria of MA program in English offered by various universities of India?
  8. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  9. Criteria to apply for Masters in English from Open university? Degree from open university is valued equal to renowned universities?
  10. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  11. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  13. Eligibility for M.A in English? Can I get admission in JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career option after doing masters in English?
  15. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?
  17. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  18. Eligibility of doing masters in English after Masters in computers? Colleges in Pune offering the same externally and details of books and subjects?
21st July 2015, 10:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do masters in English at Presidency University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the eligibility criteria for doing the masters in English at Presidency University? Can someone please provide me this information as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if I can get the answer soon. Thank you!
Eligibility criteria to do masters in English at Presidency University:-

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible for entrance exam.

Your Age should be above 18 years.

For more details, you can see the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission Procedure_PG2015.pdf(130.3 KB, 64 views)
21st July 2015, 02:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do masters in English at Presidency University?

To be eligible to pursue Masters (M.A/M.Sc) in English course from Presidency university, you must have obtained B.A/B.Sc (Honours) degree in English with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks from a recognised university. To get admission in Masters in English at Presidency University, you need to appear in entrance examination conducted by the university. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Masters in English course in Presidency University.
27th March 2017, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Do i need to score 50% or 60% percent marks to be eligible for studying masters in English in presidency university?
11th December 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I completed my Graduation on Communicative English(Major) from Calcutta University.So can I apply here for Master in English?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?