7th June 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Would masters degree be helpful after B.A in Political Science and working as an ANM in Health department?

I'am a student of b.a(political science).i checked my results and i have completed in all courses.so, since i ,am also working in health department as a.n.m what would be best for me to do in masters that would also be helpful in my career.

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  4. Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?
  5. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  6. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  7. Eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Political Science for Masters in Journalism candidate?
  8. What kind of Master Degree I can study if completed graduation in Political Science last year?
  9. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i do MSc or M.A after passing graduation
  11. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  12. What are the best courses to do after completing Graduation?
  13. How to do MBA in HR? I have done degree in B.A Political Science
  14. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  15. How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group
  16. Should I choose Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  17. Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?
  18. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
20th June 2015, 08:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would masters degree be helpful after B.A in Political Science and working as an ANM in Health department?

Yes, Masters degree will definitely be helpful for you. It is really good to see your aspirations of higher studies even though you are a working professional. Masters degree will be helpful because :-

- It will open up many new job opportunities thereby widening your job scope.
- It will also help in your growth in your career and even in the current job wherein you can be promoted to higher position since you are educationally qualified and you just need to show your caliber in the service period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?