31st October 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job after completing my software testing with 59.4% in 10th, 65.6 in 12th and 67.3% in BE?

Can i get a job after completing my software testing with 59.4% in 10th ,65.6in12th,67.3% in BE. Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same and the information which I need to follow.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  2. As per my marks am I eligible for Software Tester and Developer job in IT companies?
  3. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to have a career in Software testing after completion of B.Com course?
  5. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  6. How can I accomplish my goals after completing M.Sc IT? I have also completed software testing course
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  8. Which course to take up for getting a job in software testing?
  9. What are the various jobs available after completion of B.Tech ECE with 57% marks?
  10. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  11. Am I eligible to get a software job if I scored 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  12. What is the procedure followed to got a job in Microsoft for software engineer?
  13. Is there any scope for MBA finance graduate in IT industry? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  15. Job in Software companies for a candidate who has secured 59.3% in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  18. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2016, 10:32 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completing my software testing with 59.4% in 10th, 65.6 in 12th and 67.3% in BE?

You are not eligible to get job in good MNC company after 59.4% in 10th, 65.6 in 12th and 67.3% in BE. The minimum percentage required for good company is 60% in 10th, 12th and BE/B.Tech. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for job in that company which accept your percentage or marks.
31st October 2016, 10:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completing my software testing with 59.4% in 10th, 65.6 in 12th and 67.3% in BE?

No, you are not eligible to get job in Software testing field after companies of studies with the above mentioned percentage. There is a particular minimum eligibility criteria to be eligible.

>> Candidates should have completed or Passed their studies with minimum 60% marks from 10th Class on wards.

>> Means, minimum percentage in 10th Class should be more than 60% marks, in 12th Class with 60% marks and Graduation with more than 60% marks.

>> As you have scored less than 60% marks in 10th Class, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible.
1st November 2016, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get a job after completing my software testing with 59.4% in 10th ,65.6in12th,67.3% in BE. Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same and the information which I need to follow.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for any software companies as a freshers.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.

You can apply below given companies,

1.Wipro

2.Syntel

3.Alumnus software
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?