19th April 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in any reputed company after completing M.Tech(Soil Mechanics) in India and Abroad?

Hello everyone,
I am a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate and presently pursuing M.Tech in Soil Mechanics. I will complete it by next year. But I don't want to join any college as professor. I want a job in any good company preferably out of my state anywhere in India or even in Abroad. What should I do? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in a reputed company after completing CS Final training?
  2. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  3. Can I get any reputed job in India after completing MS in US?
  4. Job Opportunities in reputed Companies in India through CSE course?
  5. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  6. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation?
  7. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  8. What is the scope after MD pharmacology abroad?
  9. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  10. How to become piolt in india after completing a course in abroad?
  11. For which company should I apply after completing BMS? Which company is better for BMS in India or Abroad?
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do MSc in abroad after completing BSc Nursing in July?
  14. How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?
  15. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  16. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  17. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  18. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2015, 06:24 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get job in any reputed company after completing M.Tech(Soil Mechanics) in India and Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate and presently pursuing M.Tech in Soil Mechanics. I will complete it by next year. But I don't want to join any college as professor. I want a job in any good company preferably out of my state anywhere in India or even in Abroad. What should I do? Please tell me.

You must seat in the campus drive being held by your College for M.tech graduate students. Also you must try for On campus interview and then you must seat in a walk-in held by many company at major capital city of India. So, you must keep yourself update with all these information.
15th May 2015, 11:49 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I get job in any reputed company after completing M.Tech(Soil Mechanics) in India and Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,

Right now you are in the third year of your degree, you have another 1 more year to cope up with. SO,you can sit in any of the close campus recruitment drive organised by your college and crack the company and get placed on them instead of being a professor or a Teacher, and this you want also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?