18th November 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose to get job in BPO? How many years will it take to complete the course?

Hello sir, I want to get job in BPO field so, tell me which course should I choose to get job in BPO? How many years will it take to complete the course?

20th November 2016, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose to get job in BPO? How many years will it take to complete the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to get job in BPO field so, tell me which course should I choose to get job in BPO? How many years will it take to complete the course?

You can choose to study graduation in any discipline to get job in BPO. There are no other additional degrees or diplomas required to join in BPO. You should have very good communication skills and should have good fluency in English. So after completion of graduation course, you can start to apply for various posts in BPOs. The salary is good in BPOs, after some experience you can move to international BPOs. There are various posts in BPOs like customer support, voice support, customer care executive, team lead etc. If you choose science or arts or commerce graduation then the course duration is three years and if you choose engineering graduation then the duration is four years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?