9th November 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How to clear Technical round of HCL pool campus process?

I want to do job in HCL. So tell me how to clear the technical round of the pool campus process?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  2. Whether Technical questions can be asked in HR round of Aricent Pool Campus Interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  5. Does TCS schedule PI after 1 or 2 days of Aptitude Test?
  6. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  7. Am I eligible for placement in any company as per my academic record? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  9. Deloitte written questions and interview pattern?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  11. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  12. How to clear aptitude round in HCL?
  13. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  14. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the rounds followed in Cognizant Walkin?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  17. Is GD round available in Syntel Pool Campus Interview? Topics for preparation?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
11th November 2015, 01:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear Technical round of HCL pool campus process?

Tips to clear the technical round of HCL pool campus :-

- First of all, do your basics well like proper dressing, interview etiquette, etc.
- Know your domain well, especially the fundamentals. Keep at least two subjects as your strong points.
- Have adequate knowledge of your training/internships/project whichever undertaken.
- Know the basics of IT like programming, proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Know your resume well and be prepared with the answers for questions arising from your resume.
- Lastly, have good communication skill, express yourself properly and be confident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?