27th July 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Jobs in banks after 10th with 57% marks, 12th with 67%, b.Com Honors with 55% and LLB with 54% marks?

I have following qualification details
10th 57%
12th67%
B.com (honors accounting) 55%
LLB 54%
Can I get any type of job in banks

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  2. Am I eligible for Banking Entrance exam after scoring 78% marks in 10th and 66% in 12th but only 41% in Maths Honors?
  3. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  4. Government jobs on 12th marks basis?
  5. Can I do engineering or clerk jobs in Banks if I scored 63% in 10th and 61% in 12th?
  6. What should I do to get a job in bank? I have scored 45% marks
  7. Eligibility for private banks after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 70% marks in MBA?
  8. Is it possible to get admission after scoring 67% marks in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  9. Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?
  10. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  11. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  12. Can I go for Economics Honors after passing 12th from Kendriya Vidyalaya with 70% marks
  13. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  14. How to do B.Com honors correspondence from DU? I have scored 51% marks
  15. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  16. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  17. Eligibility for campus selection in Infosys after 72%marks in 10th, 59%marks in 12th, 72%marks in diploma (CS) & 66%marks in B.Tech upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What type of jobs can I get after completing 10th and 12th science with 82%?
27th July 2015, 11:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in banks after 10th with 57% marks, 12th with 67%, b.Com Honors with 55% and LLB with 54% marks?

Yes you are eligible for the banking jobs at the post of Clerks and Probationary officer having the educational qualification as mentioned as for these posts a bachelor degree course with any discipline from a recognized university is only required. But for the same you are required to have the qualifications given below also :-

* You must be an Indian resident.

* You must have knowledge of working on computers as the banking work is computer based in present era.

* Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years for bank clerk where as it must be within 21 years to 30 years for bank PO. Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms.

The most important bank examinations for your recruitment as bank employee in nationalized banks of India are IBPS examination and SBI examination.

Both the examination asks for the qualifications mentioned in above paragraphs and is held in three stages which are called as Preliminary test, Mains and Personality assessment test ( Interview ).

For more details regarding these examination you can log on to their official link which are as www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
27th July 2015, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in banks after 10th with 57% marks, 12th with 67%, b.Com Honors with 55% and LLB with 54% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have following qualification details
10th 57%
12th67%
B.com (honors accounting) 55%
LLB 54%
Can I get any type of job in banks
You have completed B.Con degree so you are eligible Bank PO and Clerical exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in be20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be 20 to 30 years.

You have completed LLB course so you are eligible for Law Officer (Scale I) exam.

Age limit-

Minimum 20 years
Maximum 35 years
27th July 2015, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get job in Banking sector with the above mentioned percentages. There is no minimum certain percentage is required in order to be eligible. So I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Banking related recruitment examinations with the above mentioned percentages.

Minimum percentage Required:

In 10th Class - There is no Minimum percentage required

In 12th Class - There is no Minimum percentage required

In Graduation - There is no Minimum percentage required

Since there is no minimum percentage is asked anywhere asked so you are undoubtedly eligible to apply for Banking related recruitments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?