26th April 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Germany if pursue MS there after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in India? How much salary I will get?

Hi,
I am planning to pursue my MS in Germany
after my B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering).
And also I want to get job there.
So, can you tell me I can get job there?
Is it possible? And how much salary I will get?
Best Regards
Swati

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  2. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  4. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  5. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  6. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  8. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  9. Job in Germany after B.Tech?
  10. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  11. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  12. What is the scope of pursuing a job in Germany after completing MS from any German University? What is the average salary?
  13. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  15. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  16. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  18. Is there any possibility to do engineering in foreign universities after completing diploma in India?
28th April 2015, 08:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Germany if pursue MS there after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in India? How much salary I will get?

You can definitely pursue MS in Germany and get a job there. You can apply for various jobs and internships in Germany while pursuing the MS degree in Germany. Once you get an employment opportunity, you need to get work permit done on your visa wherein your student visa will be transformed into employee visa on receiving a letter of confirmation of your employment from employer of Germany. Germany is the one of the top centers of mechanical and automobile companies in the world, so job opportunities are very high. The salary cannot be stated exactly because it depends on the employer under whom you get employment, the job profile concerned and the caliber which you bear. You can get a very high profile job and become a millionaire or billionaire as well as get a low profile job.
30th April 2015, 02:29 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Possibility to get job in Germany if pursue MS there after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in India? How much salary I will get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am planning to pursue my MS in Germany
after my B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering).
And also I want to get job there.
So, can you tell me I can get job there?
Is it possible? And how much salary I will get?
Best Regards
Swati
Yes, you can get job in Germany also. Since, you will be doing MS in Germany. So, after the completion of your MS you must apply for the professional Visa for Germany, if you want to work there. And then after getting placed in any firm you can work in Germany easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?