4th November 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to join Wipro and Infosys having a backlog in 2nd semester of Engineering?

Hello,
As I am completely eligible in all era of Infosys and Wipro, but I have only one back in 2nd semester throughout my Engineering. Is there any problem with this?

Related Questions:
  1. Infosys placement with backlog in last semester?
  2. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  3. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  4. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  5. Is it possible to get into Wipro with one backlog which is on the verge of clearing by a day later to joining?
  6. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  7. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  8. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  11. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  13. Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?
  14. Is it better to join Wipro or Wase?
  15. Is there any problem to join if selected in TCS but didn't present marksheet of backlog exam?
  16. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  17. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?
11th November 2015, 03:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to join Wipro and Infosys having a backlog in 2nd semester of Engineering?

You will not be eligible for both Wipro and Infosys if you have a backlog even though it is of second semester and you have not cleared it. If the backlog is active/pending, i.e, you have not yet cleared the backlog, you will not be eligible for both these companies. If you have already cleared the backlog, then there is nothing to worry as you are eligible for both these companies.
29th August 2016, 01:54 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Is there any problem to join Wipro and Infosys having a backlog in 2nd semester of Engineering?

You didn't mention whether your backlog in your second semester is cleared already or not. If you haven't cleared your backlog during the recruitment process, then they are not going to allow you to be appeared.

They are very strict about the backlog criteria. So you should not have any active backlogs
29th June 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Will Wipro give time for a candidate to clear the backlog before communicating the joining date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?