31st December 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Type of interview questions asked during TCS University placements?

Please tell me the type of question that tcs asks for university placements, any links? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. So, please tell me how I can do this?

3rd January 2016, 09:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Type of interview questions asked during TCS University placements?

Type of interview questions asked in TCS interview :-

- Usually the start is done through tell me about yourself.
- The answer which you give to this question will decide the path of your interview.
- Usually fundamental questions are asked if you are from non CS/IT background. However, it is always advised to have at least 2-3 subjects of your domain as strong points.
- Programming questions will be asked and you will need to code in any programming language of your choice. If you have proficiency in Java, theoretical questions can also be asked.
- Apart from these, questions from training/internship/project are common.
- HR questions are usually the common interview questions like why TCS, why IT, Why should I hire you, what are your weakness, etc.
5th January 2016, 08:57 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Type of interview questions asked during TCS University placements?

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the top IT companies. You have cleared the online exam and selected for the last stage of recruitment process i.e interview.

The interview of TCS consists of three stages i.e Technical interview, Managerial Round,
HR Round.

Following are the points you have to keep in mind before going to interview:

--Proper knowledge of your project that you have done in the B.Tech course.

--knowledge of some programming language such as C, C++ etc

--prepare questions such as introduce yourself, your aim etc

--In technical round they can even ask you some questions from your core subjects too.

--They can ask some questions to test your mentality too by giving a proper situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?