9th October 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the preparation we need to get a job in campus interview while doing 4th year ECE?

Hi,

This is bharath. I am studying 4th b.tech in ongole. I am a ECE student. So, how will get job in campus interview.my goal is become a software engineer.so,which subjects are very important.? Can you please guide me with the answer on this soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Infosys if didn't qualify in on-campus interview being a B.Tech 4th year student?
  2. What should I do to get a job right after completion of B.E ECE 4th year?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  4. What are the jobs available in IT Sector after MCA?
  5. Details regarding off campus interview of TCS/WIPRO? I am doing final year B.E ECE
  6. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  7. What are the preparation I need to do for getting selected in Infosys campus placement interview?
  8. Is CAT preparation helpful for on-campus placements? I am a B.Tech 4th year student in IIT Indore
  9. What is the procedure for pool campus in reliance communication? I am a 4th year student of ECE
  10. Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?
  11. How to prepare for campus interview?
  12. Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?
  13. If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in TCS On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  15. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-campus Interview being a MCA postgraduate?
  16. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  17. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  18. What is the eligible criteria for campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
9th October 2016, 12:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the preparation we need to get a job in campus interview while doing 4th year ECE?

You want to become Software Engineer, it means, you are interested in joining Information Technology companies. IT companies campus recruitment drive consists of following stages:

1. Aptitude round.

2. Techanical interview.

3. HR Interview.

You must prepare aptitude well as it is eliminating round in any many companies. You can solve aptitude by R.S Aggarwal or Arun Sharma. In case of technical interview, you should work on basics of technical subjects.

In HR interview, your overall personality will be tasted, you must each and everything whatever is mentioned in your resume. You should have good communication skills.
9th October 2016, 08:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the preparation we need to get a job in campus interview while doing 4th year ECE?

To get a job in Campus Interview being a 4th year ECE student, you have to be good at Aptitude as most of the companies conducts written test on Aptitude as first round. This is the most important round and a gateway for further rounds of recruitment process.

Next, you should have Communication skills i.e., participating in Group Discussion/ JAM will improve your communication skills. Most probably, the second round will be Group Discussion/ JAM in recruitment process and the final round will be Technical round, you will get questions from Computer Networks, C & DS, Operating Systems, Computer Organisation subjects and it is better to know JAVA language to get a job.
9th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get a job in campus interview while doing B.Tech 4th year ECE, you have to prepare Aptitude and learn some computer languages like JAVA, .NET, etc.,. If you are good at Aptitude, you can easily clear the first round and you should have communication skills to clear GD/ JAM round. You need to prepare all computer science subject which you have like CS, CO, OS, CDS, etc., to answer the questions in technical round to get a software job.
10th October 2016, 02:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should first of be very well acquainted with your field of study as it is the most important thing to be looked after, apart from this you should brush up your aptitude a bit along with reasoning part as it will be required to clear the written rounds in interview selection process.

Prepare well as I have mentioned an I am sure you will do well in your interview and will get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?