25th January 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the role of Software Developer in any MNC?

I want know what is going on mnc company and what is the work of software developer tell briefly then what is the starting salary package of software developer

26th January 2015, 11:10 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What is the role of Software Developer in any MNC?

ROLE OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN MNCs:

The role of software developer is to provide solution and develop softwares which are based on certain core languages like C, C++, Java, .Net, Web 2.0 etc.

It also depends on which type of MNC company you join whether it's a service based company like TCS, Wirpo, Satyam etc. or product based companies like Amazon, Nokia, Deloitte etc. If you are going to join in service based companies then you may not be directly put into developing software job but rather in some support activities at start and later into the the proper development projects where you start coding but if you are going to end up in product companies then for sure you will end up in coding to develop software's right from Day 1. Always prefer for product companies when you have a chance as it enables you to learn more when compared to the service companies but it do have some of it's own disadvantages as like getting onsight is quite a challenge in product companies when compared to service based. So, take your choice based on your need and desire.

The starting salary package in service companies would be around 3.0 to 4.5 lakhs per annum while in product companies it would range from 4.0 - 5.5 lakhs per annum and there are dream companies like Google, Microsoft etc. who would pay around 6.0 - 9.0 lakhs per annum as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?