27th September 2012, 10:37 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra Public Service Commission, State Service Main Examination- Botany-II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper

Being one of the most affluent states of India it is just as natural that the process of selection for the various posts of public service by the state authority is rigorous. It is important to have a vast knowledge of the chosen subject. And botany is considered to be a very scoring one.

Importance of the paper

The paper deals largely with the fundamentals of the subject. However given the absolute necessity of the use of the computers, it has been observed that simple questions relating to the computer skills are also asked in the paper.

Important topics

The paper contains several questions on the various aspects of the plant kingdom. It includes the various functional structures of the plants and their role in the various life processes like the structure and function of the chloroplast and likewise. Further there are several questions related to plant genealogy like the various stages of meiosis that occur during cell division and likewise. Lastly there are plenty questions on the role of plants in a well balanced ecological system and the various environmental phenomenons like global warming which is a burning issue at the moment.

Related Questions:
  1. Karnataka Public Service Commission- Hindi (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Karnataka Public Service Commission, English Literature (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, State Service Main Examination- Botany-II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper -- [New]
  4. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Zoology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Karnataka Public Service Commission Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, State Service Main - Agricultural Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Procedure, syllabus and schedule of DI Drug Inspector Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Statistics (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Karnataka Public Service Commission-English Literature (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Anthropology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination- Agriculture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Statistics (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission Rural Development and Cooperation (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Karnataka Public Service Commission-Anthropology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Rural Development and Cooperation (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Commerce Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th January 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra Public Service Commission, State Service Main Examination- Botany-II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper

how should i prepare for biotch entrance exam after complete my botany honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?