15th November 2010, 11:34 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NET Commerce (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The National Eligibility Test is conducted by the University Grants Commission. The test is held in the months of June and December. Commerce is one of the subjects in the subject list of the exam. In the Paper II of the subject, there are 50 questions. Each question carries 2 marks. The total of the paper is 100 marks. Students have to answer this paper in one hour and fifteen minutes. The scheme of negative marking is not there in the exam. The questions are normal multiple choice type questions. There are four alternative answers for each question, and only one answer has to be marked on the OMR sheet. Multiple answers should not be there for a single question.Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/net-commerce-paper-ii-papers/
18th November 2010, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET Commerce (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Thank you very much.

you solved my big problem. really i am very very happy

regards,
snehal jain
28th February 2011, 12:03 PM
nileshb

Default Re: NET Commerce (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

thanks, u solved my problem.
17th May 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Last Year's Solved Question Papers Of NET (Commerce)?
17th May 2011, 06:34 PM
jabade rajesh

Hi,

Question papers are there but where is the answers?, Please tell me the answers for questions given in questions papers. Thanks for uploading the papers.

Rajesh
24th June 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

kindly send ugc solved commerce paper II and general paper to my mail id if any one have [email protected]
31st July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hello...sir plz send me old qustion paper(commerce)
3rd November 2011, 12:45 PM
ANANGOORKARTHI

kindly send ugc solved commerce paper II and general paper to my mail id if any one have [email protected]
11th December 2011, 12:46 AM
rekhadassan

pls provide the answers..question papers are available everywhere.
[email protected]
4th April 2012, 12:20 PM
bdeepa.sk

can i get the answer key for the net exam commece paper 2
20th July 2013, 03:17 PM
JASU13

Sir how can i get answer key for the net exam commerce paper 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?