3rd November 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?

Sir,
my sons are in 3rd n 5 th standard state board school at gujarat.
I want to shift them in cbse board .
Would it be right decision?
And if so which school is better ?
Please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  2. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  6. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  7. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  8. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  9. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  10. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  11. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  12. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  13. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  14. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  15. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  17. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  18. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
29th November 2014, 06:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?

Yes, you have taken a right decision about your child to transfer him from State board to CBSE board. Transferring from State Board to CBSE Board is very beneficial because in all competitive examinations, while setting the examination question paper, the CBSE Board will be taken into consideration and the child also can gain more knowledge from CBSE Board syllabus than State Board syllabus. Not only these, there will be many advantages for your child if you transfer from State Board to CBSE Board. So, I suggest you to transfer your child's immediately from State Board Schools to CBSE Board Schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?