3rd June 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can a Bangladesh National apply for JEE Main?

I am from Bangladesh by origin but these days living in India. So tell me that can a Bangladesh National apply for JEE-Main?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  2. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  3. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  4. Can I apply for JEE Main & Advance 3rd time?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Can I apply for JEE Advanced after completion of JEE Main if scored 62% marks in 12th?
  7. Can I apply for JEE Advanced next year if qualified in JEE Main in this year?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission IIT after completion of diploma course?
  9. Whether Diploma students are eligible to write AIEEE exam or not?
  10. How to apply for JEE Main after 12th? What are the question asked in JEE Main?
  11. Chances to get admission in NITs for a SC candidate having scored 67.4% in 12th and 60 marks in JEE Main
  12. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  13. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Tech without appearing JEE Main?
  16. How can I get admission for IIT after diploma in computer technology?
  17. For how many times I can apply if appeared in JEE Main last year but preparing for this year 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
  18. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
4th June 2016, 06:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Bangladesh National apply for JEE Main?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Bangladesh by origin but these days living in India. So tell me that can a Bangladesh National apply for JEE-Main?
No, you are not eligible for JEE Main exam. Only Indian residential candidates are eligible to attend in JEE Main exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years
4th June 2016, 07:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for JEE mains examination.

The minimum academic criteria is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from recognized board of education in India. Also the candidate must be an Indian national to appear for JEE examination.
4th June 2016, 10:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you cane very much appear for JEE(Main) examination being from Bangladesh. However, you will not be eligible for admission in government Institution but very much eligible for admission in private Institutions.
4th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

JEE Main stands for Joint Entrance Examination (Main). It is a National level entrance examination which is conducted for offering admissions to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics as Compulsory subjects along with any one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/
Technical Vocational subject are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination.

Only Indian candidates are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. So, being a Bangladeshi, you are not eligible to apply for JEE Main examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?