25th October 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i change to another school in class 12th?

I want to get admission in other school in 10+2 class. Right now i am studying in 11th class affiliated to cbse. Can i get admission in another school in 12th class?

Please reply me its urgent plz

25th October 2015, 10:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i change to another school in class 12th?

Yes, candidate can change their school in class 12th but they can't change their board. You can change your school but that must be affiliated with CBSE.

Candidate have to submit following documents while taking admission in 12th class :
  • School Leaving Certificate from previous school
  • Character Certificate from previous school
  • 10th passing certificate
  • 10th marks sheet
26th October 2015, 08:32 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can i change to another school in class 12th?

Yes you can get admission in another school after passing 11th class but you can transfer only in CBSE board affiliated schools only because registration is done in 11th class for 12th board exams. You are registered at board in 11th class for 12th class exams. One more thing it's not a necessary thing that each school provides you admission in 12th class, mostly schools closed their new admission for 12th class because it's complicated to adjust a new student in 12th class.
26th October 2015, 02:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i change to another school in class 12th?

Yes, you can change to another school for class 12 admission.

The admission is offered to the candidate when there is availability of seats in the respective school. To obtain admission the candidate must have passed class 11 examination.

To get admitted in another school, the candidate must submit the Transfer certificate, conduct certificate, previous examination marks sheet, Detailed explanation of joining in another school in written format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?