10th November 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college of Kerala with 63% in 12th NIOS? Courses available for me?

Sir,
I have just passed NIOS 12th with 63% marks. Will I get admission in any college in Kerala? And which are the courses suits me the best? Please answer me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is National Institute of Open School affiliated in Kerala?
  2. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  3. Can I get admission to study in any college if secured 63% in 12th NIOS in Kerala? Best course available to study?
  4. Can I study B.Tech in any Government college being a 12th NIOS student in Kerala?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  6. How to get admission for MBBS being an NIOS student?
  7. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  8. List of Computer courses available to study for 12th NIOS student?
  9. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy if completed 12th NIOS?
  11. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  13. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  14. Whether a NIOS candidate is eligible to study further in Kerala and Abroad?
  15. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
  16. NIOS 12th passed candidate can get admission in colleges under Osmania University or not?
  17. Courses available to study in Singapore on 12th basis for NIOS student?
  18. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?

11th November 2015, 09:53 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college of Kerala with 63% in 12th NIOS? Courses available for me?

Yes, NIOS is accepted by almost all colleges for admission in degree courses. You will get admission based on the stream which you have studied. If you have studied PCM then you can get admission in engineering through entrance exam.

For pure science or arts or commerce you can get admission based in your marks in the class XII board exams. Cut off marks are usually high in reputed degree colleges.

11th November 2015, 11:42 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college of Kerala with 63% in 12th NIOS? Courses available for me?

Yes, you can get admission in any college of Kerela with 63% in 12th NIOS. You have to first fulfil the eligibility criteria of the respective college.
You have to appear in entrance exam to get admission in respective course.

You can take admission in following courses :
B.Tech / B.E.
B.Com
B.Sc. / B.Sc. Hons.
B.A. etc.

Eligibility of NIOS certificate is as same as that of certificate from other board.

3rd May 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Nios not value in kerala university anna university valueble waste money hard question not pass esy pass in kerala university

10th May 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college of Kerala with 63 % in 12th Nios? Courses available for me

9th June 2019, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed nios plus two exam with 60% marks, can i get admission in any ttc course in kerala.

27th May 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have passed nios 12 with 73% .will I get admission for perfusion technology in kuhs?...plz reply as soon as possible

17th July 2020, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Nios 12th certificate valid for Kerala gov TTC admition?

17th July 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,can i get admission in any college of calicut with 63% in 12th ? Courses available for me?

19th August 2020, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th exam From NIOS ..can I study bsc nursing in kerala

27th April 2021, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Maharajas college kochi accepted nios certificate

25th June 2022, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed 68% Nios 12 .can join kerala TTC.

19th July 2022, 03:27 PM
Minnu m binu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th exam From NIOS ..can I study bsc nursing in kerala
Which college r u studying
And how to get in admission

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?