18th September 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i join B.Pharma course after completing 12th from NIOS?

Now, I am studying plus two in nios. If i get passed then can i join in B pharma course?

18th September 2015, 11:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join B.Pharma course after completing 12th from NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible for the Bachelor of Pharmacy course after completion of 10+2 from National Institute of Open schooling. There are various entrance exams conducted every year for admission in this course. You can appear for any of the entrance exam and clear it with good rank to get admission in any of the Bachelor of Pharmacy course.

Entrance exams conducted for Bachelor of Pharmacy course:

>>MP PMT entrance examination.

>>West Bengal Joint Entrance examination.

>>Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

>>Bihar Combined Competitive Entrance examination.

>>Pondicherry CENTAC JET.

>>UP SEE.

>>Tamil Nadu Professional Course Entrance examination.
19th September 2015, 12:10 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes most of our Indian and abroad universities accept NIOS certificates as it has same value as that of CBSE or any state board. Ther are also some universities which do not accept NIOS candidates. You Can apply for B. Pharmacy in those universities which accept this certificate only if you fulfil the eligibility criteria of that university.
19th September 2015, 12:48 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join B.Pharma course after completing 12th from NIOS.

Candidate who have passed 12th from any recognised board can apply for admission in B.Pharma course. NIOS is recognised by HED department of Indian Government.
19th September 2015, 12:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now, I am studying plus two in nios. If i get passed then can i join in B pharma course?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Pharma after completing 12th standard from NIOS. For admission into B.Pharma Degree course, the student must have passed the 12th standard board examination with science subject, such as (biology, maths and chemistry) from a recognized board. Those candidates who have completed Diploma in Pharmacy are also eligible.
19th September 2015, 01:06 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary School examination of National Open School with minimum of 5 subjects with any of the following group of subjects:

1. English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
2. English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other language

Apart from the above the following criteria also included

a) The Pre-Professional / Pre-Medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either HSC or Pre University. The Pre-Professional / Pre-Medical examination include a practical test in these subjects.

b) The Pre-University course which was in vogue prior to the advent of the Higher Secondary examination shall not be treated as equivalent to the 10+2 for the purpose of eligibility and admission to the course.
19th September 2015, 11:48 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that, you can definitely join B.pharma being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding further studies.
14th July 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I pass from NIOS board 10 12 both with 60%
Can i take admission in pharmacy
I want to do b pharm
28th July 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for B. Pharmacy course through ojee in Odessa after completing 2 from NIOS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?