28th December 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?

Hello,

I passed my class 12th with 74.6% marks from CBSE.
I was not able to crack JEE Mains so I dropped.

I didn't appear for improvement in CBSE. I concentrated on JEE MAIN and cracked it with 124 marks. But my rank was not good enough because of my CBSE marks. So I dropped again with an aim to score 250 marks in JEE MAIN.

I want to ask, Can I appear for CBSE in this year? I am not talking about improvement, I mean as a private candidate. So that I could get a new marks sheet with good percentage in 12th.

Is it possible to give CBSE after 2 years?
Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  3. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th from IGNOU board if failed from CBSE board?
  5. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to reappear for CBSE compartment exam?
  7. Last 5 years question papers of mentioned subjects for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  8. After failing in 12th can I get admission in any coaching institute and reappear for 12th exams?
  9. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th CBSE?
  10. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?
  11. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap?
  12. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM?
  13. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  14. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
  15. Preparation tips for JEE Mains during the gap between 12th and JEE Mains entrance exam date?
  16. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  17. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  18. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
29th December 2014, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?

No, you cannot appear in CBSE board examinations after a gap of 2 years, if you have already qualified CBSE board examinations before. If you are interested to improve your 12th board examinations percentage, then, you must have appeared in 12th iprovemenrt examinations. Since, you have already qualified 12th standard, you cannot reappear in 12th standard CBSE board examinations. To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you must be in top 20 percentile of high scorers of your 12th board examinations and you must be among top 1,50,000 rankers of JEE Main examination.
23rd January 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CBSE improvement exam after a gap of one year ?
11th June 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th CBSE improvment bord exam after a gap of 2 year? I m a commerce student I got 48.8% in 12th I want 50% or 50 above . I want to go to CANADA for further studies but 50% above student is eligible to go there. Plz help me out
11th September 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I was having cancer problem.. So after my 12th i went for treatment and couldn't go for improvement. I passed in 2013. Can i fill imorovement form now?
10th March 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i have passed class xi in 2014 and continue xii till august 2014 .But due to some family problems i had to leave my studies ..Now after two years can i study my xii again with xi passes tc ??
15th March 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hey. I would like to ask if i have graduated from cbse in 2015 and i want to make the improvement exam next year(2017) is that acceptable?
3rd March 2017, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in maths a free exam I again get compartment next year but I can't got for the exam..so can I give compartment as private candidate next year
1st April 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I couldn't give my exams this year due to some health issues. I have only appeared for English, Physics and Maths. Can i again give CBSE 12th exam in 2018? What's the procedure? Kindly explain me, please.
15th July 2017, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I was appeared 12 cbse exam and passed and score 51.4 during the year of 2016_17 but due less percentage i again wants to appear in haryana board in 2018 so please give me in detail for the same
31st October 2017, 07:24 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You are not eligible to reappear for class 12th exam as you have already passed.
A candidate who wants to improve his or her marks can apply for improvement exam by filling form for a particular subject.

As a 2 years of academic gap you are not allowed for improvement exam.
You can only reappear for class 12th ex with any other editional subject.
25th October 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for 10th cbse exam after 2 years gap as i have failed in 1 subject in the year 2016 and now i want to continue my studies. Is it possible to appear in upcoming years examinations as a private or regular candidate.?
kindly let me know the answer... will be waiting for you response
24th August 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for a subject in which I had been comparted in 2009?
30th November 2021, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat board exam again after 2 years of gap?
5th May 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I have failed 12th from cbse in 2019 can i give 12 again in 2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?