23rd February 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in any 10th CBSE school for an MP State Board student?

Hi,
I am studying from a school which is affiliated to MP State Board. So, can I take admission in class 10th in any CBSE school? Will it be difficult? As I am studying in a State Board school presently.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  2. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  3. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  4. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  5. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  7. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  9. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  13. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  14. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  15. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  16. Will it affect in future to give entrance exam for college if I am changing from CBSE to State board?
  17. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  18. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
25th February 2016, 08:31 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in any 10th CBSE school for an MP State Board student?

*It is not difficult to get admission in any CBSE affiliated school. For standard 10th, you must get admission in standard 9th because registration for board exams is done in standard 9th to appear for board exams from CBSE in 10th.

*You can easily get admission in any CBSE affiliated school in standard 9th. You need to have marksheets of your previous class and transfer certificate from MP board. With help of these documents, you can easily get admission in any CBSE affiliated school.
28th February 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in any 10th CBSE school for an MP State Board student?

Is there student of CBSE 10th 2nf stage student is allowed to change their school in other state
3rd April 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am studying in UAE school and promoted to 10th std. Due to some family issues , not possible to continue my education in UAE.
I would like to know that any difficulty to get admission in Kerala for 10th std.( CBSE school).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?