19th May 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get job through NIOS Board?

Sir,
I am studying from NIOS Board. Is this a valid Board because, most of my friends are saying that it is not valid and I will not get job if I will apply with NIOS certificate for any type of job. So, I want to know is it true?

22nd May 2016, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get job through NIOS Board?

Most of the private sector companies don't take open school candidates but they don't reject straightaway. They will ask you to appear for interview and if you perform well on interview then you might get the job.

Most of the government jobs won't have problem but you need to appear for entrance exam and interview to get such jobs.
22nd May 2016, 07:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying from NIOS Board. Is this a valid Board because, most of my friends are saying that it is not valid and I will not get job if I will apply with NIOS certificate for any type of job. So, I want to know is it true?
No, you will not face any issue getting a job in future. Since, NIOS is recognized university and which is approved by Government of India. You can get job and pursue for Higher degree course after completing 12th standard from NIOS board. So, please don't worry about the job. Just concentrate on your studies and try to score good marks in the 12th board examination.

Please, refer the official website - Click Here.
23rd May 2016, 12:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, there is nothing as such, you should not face any such problem in it as NIOS is a very much recognized board and is widely accepted in various Institutions and other organizations.

So, you need not worry about it and just complete your course and opt for job in various organization you feel like, if you do fulfill the eligibility criteria you will be very much provided a job post in the prospective organization.
23rd May 2016, 12:53 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Nothing like that. You can get a job after completing the 12th standard NIOS board. Since, NIOS is recognized university, so there is no issue of find jobs in the future. It is always better that you can apply for Higher degree course after completing 12th standard instead of find jobs.
23rd December 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Is INTERMEDIATE COUNCIL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION Boar is false??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?