11th October 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is GED Diploma best choice for working adult?

As a working adult, i want to know if GED is the appropriate choice for me or not. Please help.

27th August 2016, 11:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GED Diploma best choice for working adult?

Yes, as an adult GED is a good choice for you. In order to give you the proper information I am listing below all the advantages of GED.

> People with a GED certificate makes more money as compared to people without a high school or GED certificate.

> A GED certificate will help you to get a better job in future. Employer's would hire someone who has the basic skills to pass the GED test then someone who doesn't.

> You can get a GED certificate quickly and inexpensively. Most community colleges offers low-cost or free GED test classes, and there are excellent GED test classes online and free online GED test resources.

> Passing the GED will make you more valuable to your employer because after GED you will gain basic writing skills in addition to demonstrating critical thinking skills. You can also get easy work promotion.

>You will feel better about yourself with a GED certificate because you've accomplished something that only 60% of high school graduates can do.

> GED certificate opens the doors for advanced training. Most specialized training programs require either a high school diploma or GED certificate. And with a GED certificate, you can look towards higher education opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?