20th August 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it right decision to change to CBSE board after completion of 6th standard?

Hi...

My child is in 6 th std..having a rbscpattern in school but now i wann change it into cbsc by admit him in other school..is it a right decesion.? vl it work ...? Can you please advice me with the right things which we can pick up next? How to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  4. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  5. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard?
  6. Is it better to change my board from CBSE to something else after completion of 10th if I want to study abroad in future?
  7. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?
  8. Is it a good decision to change to CBSE board in 3rd from GSEB board?
  9. Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?
  10. State board syllabus is useful for my kid or should I put him in CBSE board?
  11. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board? -- [New]
  12. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  13. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  14. How to change board from RBSE to CBSE in 9th standard?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  18. How to change board from IGCSE to CBSE?
23rd August 2016, 02:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it right decision to change to CBSE board after completion of 6th standard?

Yes, if you feel the need of it, you can shift your child to CBSE board, there is no such problem in it, it will prove to be a good decision as CBSE is a recognized board and is widely accepted.

However, RBSC is also one recognized board and your child can also make a great career ahead studying in the the current board itself.
23rd August 2016, 04:40 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it right decision to change to CBSE board after completion of 6th standard?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education while RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.
CBSE is best of the two as most of the entrance examination conducted for admission in engineering or medical or other have their syllabus similar to that studied in CBSE.
So, it is right choice for you to change the board of your child and also it is good decision as your child is in 6th standard at present and it will not be difficult for the student to manage the way of teaching, answering the questions.
Without any double thought, you should move on with your plan to change board to CBSE from RBSE.
29th August 2016, 07:12 PM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

Difference and similarities between CBSE and other boards:

=> These days all the boards are considered as equivalent. If your child is studying in any of the board(state board, ICSE, CBSE) this will not effect his/her future.

=> The syllabus of all the boards is almost same.

=> The only benefit he/she will get that if in future he/she will appear in medial or engineering examination; he/she will feel familier because exams like IIT-JEE and many other entrance exams are conducted by CBSE.

=> In CBSE board the result is given on grade basis and CGPA points basis. All other boards gives on percentage basis.

So if you are interested to change his/her board then you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?