31st December 2018, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Software Engineer for Jharkhand Board 12th Science student?

I want to become a Software Engineer. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream in Jharkhand Board. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can become a Software Engineer? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

2nd January 2019, 09:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Software Engineer for Jharkhand Board 12th Science student?

To become a Software Engineer after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream from Jharkhand Board, you have to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT stream from a recognised university. Admissions to B.E/ B.Tech course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university/ state. After completion of your four years B.E/ B.Tech course with good subject knowledge, you can apply for software engineer job in top companies.
3rd January 2019, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Software Engineer for Jharkhand Board 12th Science student?

The best option will be through JEE Main, by securing admission in B.Tech CSE at any reputed engineering institutions. After completion of the degree, you can appear for campus interviews of leading software companies.

The other option will be MCA, which will be a longer route, after completion of degree. Most of the software companies prefer candidates with MCA degree. Hence, make sure you have one of these qualifications, if you want to become a Software Engineer.
4th January 2019, 09:50 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To become a software engineer, you are required to pursue B.Tech in Computer science or Information technology.

Also, the minimum education required to pursue B.Tech in CS/IT, you are required to have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board.

Further, to get admission in top technical colleges offering quality education and better job placement options, you are required to qualify entrance examinations such as JEE, State EEE/CET, BITSAT, SRMEEE, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?