11th June 2023, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I give 12th Board examination from MP Board if right now I am studying in Gujarat Board?

I have failed in the 12th standard. I am in the PCM group. I want to do B.Com. after 12th. I want to change my Board and give 12th Board examination from some other board. I had passed in the eleventh standard. What shall I do?

12th June 2023, 09:52 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give 12th Board examination from MP Board if right now I am studying in Gujarat Board?

It is not possible to get admission in school affiliated to any other board.

So, you can continue with the same board and reappear for std 12th board examination or else can take admission in std 11th in any school affiliated to another board.

The admission procedure varies with school and board , so visit official website for the detail information about the procedure.
12th June 2023, 02:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give 12th Board examination from MP Board if right now I am studying in Gujarat Board?

If you are currently studying in the Gujarat Board and wish to give the 12th Board examination from the Madhya Pradesh Board (MP Board), you may need to follow a few steps:

1. Research: Gather information about the MP Board's procedures, guidelines, and eligibility criteria for appearing as a private candidate in the 12th Board examination.

2. Transfer Certificate: Contact your current school affiliated with the Gujarat Board and request a Transfer Certificate (TC). This document will serve as proof of your previous education and will be required during the admission process in MP Board.

3. Find an MP Board School: Look for schools affiliated with the MP Board that offer the 12th grade. Contact these schools to inquire about their admission procedures for private candidates.

4. Admission Process: Follow the admission process outlined by the MP Board school you wish to join. It may involve submitting an application form, providing necessary documents (such as TC, previous academic records, identity proof, etc.), and paying the required fees.

5. Examination Registration: Once you are enrolled in an MP Board school, they will guide you through the process of registering for the 12th Board examination. You will need to complete the registration form and pay the examination fees within the specified deadlines.

6. Study Preparation: Adjust to the MP Board's syllabus and curriculum for the 12th grade. Coordinate with your teachers and school authorities to understand the subjects, textbooks, and examination pattern specific to the MP Board.
13th June 2023, 02:57 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

To give the 12th board examination from the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) while currently studying in the Gujarat Board, you would need to follow certain steps:

Transfer Certificate (TC): Obtain a Transfer Certificate from your current school affiliated with the Gujarat Board.

Admission in an MPBSE-affiliated School: Find a school in Madhya Pradesh that is affiliated with the MPBSE.

Admission Process: Complete the admission process as guided by the MPBSE-affiliated school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?