11th June 2023, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do 11th in wbchse board and 12th in CBSE board

Can I change my board after 11th final examination.I read in wbchse board....and I have done registration also in class 11.........is there any way I can change my board......I mean can I go to CBSE board to complete 12th ?

12th June 2023, 08:50 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to do 11th in wbchse board and 12th in CBSE board

Yes, it is possible to study 11th grade in the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) board and then switch to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board for 12th grade. The choice of boards may vary depending on individual circumstances, preferences, and future educational goals. Some students may choose to switch boards for various reasons, such as seeking a different curriculum, pursuing specific subjects, or preparing for national-level entrance examinations.

While switching boards, students may need to fulfill certain requirements, such as transferring necessary documents, obtaining the required permissions, and adhering to the respective board's rules and regulations. It is essential to familiarize oneself with the CBSE board's guidelines and eligibility criteria for admission to 12th grade.

Overall, with proper planning, support, and dedication, it is possible to successfully complete 11th grade in the WBCHSE board and switch to the CBSE board for 12th grade. Students should make informed decisions based on their aspirations, interests, and long-term academic goals.
12th June 2023, 09:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in CBSE affiliated school in std 12th.

There is no provision to get direct admission in std 12th. So, the available option before you is to continue with the same board or else can take admission in std 11th in a school affiliated to CBSE board.
12th June 2023, 02:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue your 11th grade in the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) Board and then switch to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board for your 12th grade. Many students opt for this type of transition between different education boards.

To make this transition, you would need to follow certain steps:

1. Research: Familiarize yourself with the admission process and requirements of CBSE schools where you plan to pursue your 12th grade. Check the eligibility criteria and any specific guidelines for students from other education boards.

2. Find a CBSE-affiliated school: Look for CBSE-affiliated schools in your area or a location where you are willing to relocate for your 12th grade. You can search online or inquire with educational authorities for a list of CBSE schools.

3. Admission application: Complete the admission application form of the CBSE-affiliated school you wish to join for your 12th grade. Submit the necessary documents, including your WBCHSE 11th-grade academic records, transfer certificate, and any additional requirements specified by the school.

4. Meeting requirements: Meet any additional requirements set by the CBSE-affiliated school, such as appearing for an entrance test or interview, if applicable.

5. Complete the admission process: Pay the required admission fees and complete any other formalities as instructed by the CBSE-affiliated school.
12th June 2023, 03:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, It is not possible to do 11th in WBCHSE board and 12th in CBSE Board as you must have to study 11th and 12th from same board . if ,you want to pursue your 12th from CBSE board then, you have to give 11th again and continue to appear for 12th from CBSE Board.
13th June 2023, 02:41 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Is this possible to do 11th in wbchse board and 12th in CBSE board?

Yes, it is possible to study 11th grade in the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) board and then switch to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board for 12th grade. Many students choose to pursue this route for various reasons such as a change in location, better opportunities, or alignment with specific educational goals.

To make the transition from WBCHSE to CBSE, you will need to follow the admission procedures of the CBSE-affiliated schools for 12th grade. Contact the schools you are interested in and inquire about their admission requirements for students coming from a different board.
13th June 2023, 03:05 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

It is possible to switch boards between 11th and 12th grade, but it may depend on the policies of your school and state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?