27th October 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack JEE Main after my 10th standard?

Respected Sir, I am Navodayan studying in class 10th. I want to become an Engineer by cracking IIT JEE Mains so can you tell me how can I qualify IIT JEE Mains exam?

29th October 2016, 07:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack JEE Main after my 10th standard?

The only way to qualify in JEE is to study as according to the syllabus of the examination and if you will give your best you will definitely qualify in examination.

The examination comprises of questions of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The questions are of 12th std.

So, you need to go through all the NCERT text books of the respective subjects. Try to go through the mock test paper for each topic and if you do all these you will definitely qualify in the examination.
29th October 2016, 08:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required to appear in JEE Mains and Advanced Exam is 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a Recognised Board. You have to start your preparation right from 11th standard in order to crack this exam because it is really a difficult exam. You can also join a coaching institute in 11th standard or after passing your 12th standard. Make your basics clear right from your 11th standard. Practice previous year question papers as much as you can. Do not cram the things. To qualify this exam you have to make your concepts crystal clear.
29th October 2016, 11:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

It's good to hear that you are preparing very early to crack the JEE main examination. For that you have to focus more on physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects. Start your preparations from now by studying in groups or you can do self studies which will bring more self confidence in you.

Get some books which will help you in your preparations. For chemistry you can refer NCERT books. For physics you can refer the books by HC Verma. To practice mathematics you can buy NCERT books, the more you practice the perfect you become. You can also arrange the model papers and start solving it. But make sure you give proper time to your 10th examination also and focus on the above mentioned subjects.
29th October 2016, 11:44 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

The best way to crack the exam is to study hard and concentrate on your study only. Join coaching class to prepare in the better way.There you will get so many study material to study and weekly exam to increase the ability of solving questions.
30th October 2016, 01:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is better suggested to you to not focus on the entrance examination just after completion of your 10th board examination as it can harm your 12th board results. Your primary focus should be on your 12th board examination as preparing and scoring well in your 12th boards will automatically prepare you to an extent for your entrance examination. You can prepare for your examination after completion of your 12th board examination also or after completion of your 11th standard.
30th October 2016, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you aim for JEE after your 10th standard since the real preparation for JEE should start from 10th onwards. First of all, you need to opt for science stream with Physcis, Mathematics and Chemistry as core subjects. It is recommended to go for reputed coaching institutes to have a better preparation. This is because you will not only get a better chance to understand but also will get good study materials, knowledge of shortcuts and tricks, mock tests to assess yourself. Try to be clear with the concepts and have a practice of variety of questions of different difficulty levels.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?