15th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 10th NIOS? Documents required to get admission?

Hi Sir,
For 10th class admission in NIOS Board what are the documents required? And how I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and documents required to get admission in 10th NIOS?
  2. Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?
  3. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  4. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  5. Can I get admission to study in 12th NIOS immediately if completed 10th NIOS?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  7. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  8. Is it possible to complete 12th exam in private if I have discontinued school in the middle?
  9. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  10. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  11. Is it difficult to take admission in Engineering college for NIOS student?
  12. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  13. How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed?
  14. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  16. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  17. Admission in 12th NIOS for 10th qualified student?
  18. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
21st October 2015, 05:07 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in 10th NIOS? Documents required to get admission?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Learning.
It is very popular and government approved board for students up to higher secondary level.
It is recognized by Human Resource Department , Govt. of India.

Students are not allowed to get admission directly in 10th standard in any board as registration of students to board is completed in 9th standard already, so, it is not possible to change board in 10th standard.
To appear in 10th boards examination through NIOS then the students must be studying in the same from 9th or earlier or they need to take admission in 9th standard.
So, if you are not a student of NIOS then you should carry on your study from the same board in which you are studying now which will save you one precious year of your career.
31st July 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 10th NIOS? Documents required to get admission?

As per the document required for admission in NIOS Transfer certificate is required
Can i attache the copy of school leaving certificate instead of original during document submission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?