23rd January 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Information on 10th class school fee payment

Please give me information on the fee for school and also tell me that when to pay school fee on year?.

I am 10th class student.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  2. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in class 10th in other CBSE school?
  4. How may I get admission in military school after class 10th?
  5. Admission Procedure for Military School being a candidate of 10th class?
  6. Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India
  7. How may I get my payment? What's the procedure for getting payment? I am working as a principal in Rmsa school, Chhattisgarh
  8. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  9. Which are the best IIT coaching classes? I am a 10th standard student
  10. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  11. School not promoting me to 10th after 9th grade?
  12. How to join Sainik School after 10th?
  13. What is the Fees of Rohilla School Bareilly?
  14. How can I get application form of Military School? -- [New]
  15. How can I change the fee payment mode to No in UPSC form for female aspirants?
  16. Any school which coaches students for NDA exam after 10th?
  17. Marks needed to get admission in SSVM school? What are the groups in SSVM work class school? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I take admission in B.Tech in computer engineering after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
12th August 2014, 10:05 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Information on 10th class school fee payment

Usually school fee payments are followed in two terms for a year which will be on,

-> May - June

-> November - December

This is not the same for all schools but most of them follow the same. So, you need to find out from your school in which month you need to do the fee payment and do it accordingly.

If you feel that you won't be able to do the payment on time then meet the Principal of your school along with your parent and explain him/her about your situations to get the extension of the fee payment and make sure you will be able to pay on the extended time.

Never worry on the fee payment things which will make you to loose your concentration in studies. As you are in your 10th grade make sure you do complete hard work in your studies to come out with flying colors!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?