19th March 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in CBSE school if I have not cleared maths papers from NIOS in 10th?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed 10th from NIOS, so can I take admission in any CBSE school but I have not clear maths but best of 5 I cleared. Is it possible for me to join now? Can you please provide me the required information on the same? Hoping that someone will provide me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

19th March 2015, 09:15 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in CBSE school if I have not cleared maths papers from NIOS in 10th?

Yes, you can take admission in any of the CBSE affiliated schools if you pass in class 10th. But for admission in any of the CBSE school depends on the school that how much is the eligibility criteria they want for admission, if you fulfil the eligibility criteria as per school than you can get admission easily.

The following are the documents that you should have at the time of admission in any of the school:

> Record of last school attended.

> Class 10th result.

> Migration certificate.

> Transfer certificate of previous school.

> Original date of birth certificate.
22nd March 2015, 01:01 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in CBSE school if I have not cleared maths papers from NIOS in 10th?

It depends on school in which you are trying to take admission. Some of school accept student's like you while some are not. So the correct information you will receive through schools only.

As you didn't cleared Mathematics which is a compulsory subject then chance to get admission will be reduced. So first of all fill re-appear form and try to get admission in schools. If they refuse then try someone's approach.
22nd March 2015, 10:31 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Maths is compulsory subject and you fail in Maths so chances are less to get admission in any CBSE board School , It totally depends on School , some of the school can't gave you admission because they wants to keep their reputation, and some of them gave you admission because they wants more students in their school or some other reason,
There are so many schools , which are affiliates from CBSE Board ,so for any school which accepts you and gave you admission in their school or otherwise you first clear the maths paper and then apply for School to get admission in 11th Standard
1st April 2015, 12:12 AM
SmilyRishu

As you are failed in the mathematics that is the base for further education, so i think that first of all you need to pass this subject. After that you need below mentioned documents for getting admission in CBSE:::>>

***Migration or school leaving certificate

***Character certificate

***10th mark sheet

***Proof of date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?