22nd June 2016, 02:34 PM
UPENDRA raj SINGH

Is it possible to improve 10th CBSE after scoring 58% marks in 10th?

I have passed 10th CBSE with 58% marks. I am not happy with my score and want to take admission again in 10th to improve my mark. Is it possible? Please reply.

31st August 2016, 09:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to improve 10th CBSE after scoring 58% marks in 10th?

Yes, it is very much possible to improve your percentage.

You can do it through the NIOS (National School of Open Schooling).

You can write the exams as a private candidate by submitting the required documents and fees.

Once you get the result, your percentage will be calculated and compared with the previous mark sheet. Which ever percentage is higher, will be your future mark sheet and the other one would be discarded.
2nd September 2016, 12:05 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to improve 10th CBSE after scoring 58% marks in 10th?

Definitely, It is possible to do 10th class again for Improving your score.You can contact to your Principal of your School if you want to do 10th Class again from your School.He/She will definitely give you suggestion.

You can also take admission if you want to do the 10th Class again.You have to submit some documents and minimal fees and Documents required for admission:Y
1.10th Class Certificate
2.Migration Certificate
3.Character Certificate
4.Transfer Certificate
5.Caste Certificate

Then after taking admission,You have to work hard this year and will get 90-95% this year.Make target for your study.Do regular study of your subjects.The higher percentage mark sheet will used in future.
Best of Luck
5th September 2016, 05:05 PM
LoganWolverine

Yes! you can.

You can take admission in class 10 again. What you have to do is talk to the Principal or Administrator if possible. Tell them you are serious and want to give the exams next year with better preparation.
You can take readmission by following the process they tell. Produce the required documents and start studing.
This time you have to work not just hardly but smartly too.

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?