10th June 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Kerala Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from Kerala Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Commerce. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

11th June 2018, 11:08 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Kerala Board student?

The procedure is just simple, you will have to fill up an application form and submit a letter of request to your school head master/mistress stating that you want to change your stream from science to commerce and I am very much sure you will get help.

There is no issue if you want to shift from science to commerce but not vice-cersa.
13th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Kerala Board student?

Sorry, to say that you can't change from Science to Commerce stream for pursuing your 11th standard. If you are interested to switch from Science to Commerce stream, you have to take admission in 11th standard Science stream by following the same admission process that you have followed while taking admission in 11th standard Science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?