9th June 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for changing school in 12th standard?

Sir
I am Nitish Kumar
i want to know that can i get admission in class 12
of school after completing my 11 coz im not satisfied with my school.
plz tell or message me..

12th October 2014, 05:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for changing school in 12th standard?

No you cannot get join 12th in standard at another school after completing 11th standard from other school. It is best to complete the 11th and 12th standard in the same school. If you are not satisfied with your school, then, take the Transfer Certificate from your school and then you can join in another school. To get admission in 12th standard in another school, you need to appear for the admission entrance test and after qualifying the admission entrance test, based on the merit you will get admission in 12th standard in the School.
5th June 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for changing school in 12th standard?

i was studying in class 12 of isc course but due to low attendance, i had to leave the school. i have the required medical reports and certificates to sum up for my absence. are there possibilities for me to join another school and continue my XII standard? if yes, i would also like to know schools available with seats for class XII. please do help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?