13th October 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in NDA? How to prepare or the entrance exam?

Sir Iam in 11th this year and till now I was not thimking about any compitative exams. I wana join NDA so what is the procedure to join NDA and what I habe to prepare and do for compiting enterence exam of NDA?

17th October 2014, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in NDA? How to prepare or the entrance exam?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. To join in NDA, you need to appear for the NDA examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in Indian Army, Navy and Air force. To be appear to appear for the NDA entrance examination, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria as mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

3. You must have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age of 19 1/2 years.

4. You must be a Male candidate.Female candidates are not eligible to appear for the NDA examination.

5. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

6. You must satisfy the Physical Requirements as mentioned in the NDA exam notification released by the Union Public Service Commission of India.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear for the NDA entrance examination. If you qualify in the written test, you will be called for Personal Interview round and if you perform well in the Interview round, you will be selected for the NDA services.

How to Prepare for NDA examination :-
It is best to take the NDA coaching from the reputed institutions like Aakash Institute, Disha Academy, etc. While preparing for the NDA examination, you need to concentrate more on Mathematics and English subjects. You need to have General Knowledge on the current affairs. You need to build your personality and communication skills to qualify in Interview round.
18th October 2014, 04:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in NDA? How to prepare or the entrance exam?

To join National Defence Academy, candidates must appear in the entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.This exam is conducted twice in a year.

Exam Pattern
There are 2 papers in exam
1.Mathematics(300 Marks)
2.General Ability(600 Marks)
To clear these exams, it is better to prepare quantitative aptitude books by R.S.agarwal and some current affairs books.

ELIGIBILITY:-
1.You should be minimum 12th pass.
2.Your age limit must have to be 16.5-19 years.
3.You must be an unmarried man.
4.You must be an Indian.
5.You have to be physically fit
18th October 2014, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For NDA examination you have to pass 10+2 with any stream from a recognized board of education. If you are thinking of joining Indian Air Force and Indian Navy through NDA exam, then you should pass 10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths subjects.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC and this exam is held two times in a year. The age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years and you should be an unmarried male Indian citizen.

The selection is on merit and you have to appear for an written exam, SSB Interview and medical examination. If you are in merit and clear medical examination, then you will be selection for NDA training. After passing the training from NDA, you will be given an officer rank.

For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in and http://nda.nic.in
29th April 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

when i am not clear 10 2 with science stream so i am not join NDA because i wanna going to air force is this write tell me ur ans plz on my mail id [email protected]
6th September 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

In which coaching centre do I take admission to appear in NDA exam after passing 10th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?