24th March 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in 11th Science of CBSE Board for 10th NIOS student?

Sir,
What are the selection criteria of admission
for class 11th CBSE with Science for student
passed class 10th from NIOS School?
Regard
Lawrence

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  3. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS? -- [New]
  4. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  7. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  8. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  10. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  12. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  13. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  15. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  16. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  17. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  18. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
5th April 2015, 04:34 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in 11th Science of CBSE Board for 10th NIOS student?

To get admission in 11th class ( Science ) in CBSE Board after 10th with NIOS, you have to follow the following procedure :
  • First of all just visit the respective school in which you want to take admission and take admission form from there.
  • Then fill and submit the admission form along with required documents.
  • The school may conduct aptitude test to test your knowledge.

The documents required to get admission in 11th class CBSE for 10th NIOS student :
  • 10th Pass certificate
  • NIOS certificate

Don't worry NIOS certificate is recognised by all National and State boards as well as CBSE.
7th April 2015, 11:41 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Selection criteria in 11th Science of CBSE Board for 10th NIOS student?

TO SELECTION CRITERIA IN 11TH CLASS SCIENCE OF CBSE BOARD FOR 10TH NIOS STUDENT AS GIVEN BELOW::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

== First of all you needed 10th pass DMC

== Medical certificate

== NIOS certificate

After that you visit the school in which you want to take a admission in new class and discuss with principal about their admission.

Now take a form of admission and fill it also attached the required document

Final submit your form.
7th April 2015, 02:35 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

CBSE never select candidates for admission in 12th standard. Infact it totally depends on school either they will give you admission or not. Don't worry as you completed 10th standard from NIOS thus you are able to get admission in CBSE recognized school. First of all you need to select an appropriate school for you. After that visit to school campus and get a meeting with school principal. Ask them about selection criteria for 12th standard applicants. They will provide you all necessary details about process. Fill application form and pass their selection procedure.

After completing all the formalities you can easily get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?