31st March 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

When the result of 10th Open School Board exam will be released in Karnataka?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me when the result
will be out for Open School examination
10th Board exam in Karnataka?
Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?
  2. Can I face any problem in Interview for IAS process having completed 10th from Open Board?
  3. When the result of 10th Board exam will be announced in Jamia Senior Secondary School?
  4. When will be the result of UP board High School? Will they be released as per the schedule?
  5. What is the date of admission form sale for 11th class?
  6. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  7. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  8. List of the colleges which accept National Open School Board marks? I have scored 72% marks in 10th board exam
  9. Procedure to apply in Open school for 10th student?
  10. Can I get admission in CBSE school after doing 10th from an Open school?
  11. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  12. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam in Karnataka?
  13. Will I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after 10th from an open school after failing in 10th? Which are the good open schools in Delhi?
  14. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  15. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  16. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
  17. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
4th April 2015, 03:15 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the result of 10th Open School Board exam will be released in Karnataka?

The Karnataka board has not announced any particular date , when the open school 10th board exams will release. But the Karnataka Board Secondary school level certificate results of 10th 2015 will announced in the month of may.
5th April 2015, 05:17 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the result of 10th Open School Board exam will be released in Karnataka?

Exact date of Result announcement is not yet declared usually Result will be declared in the last week of May
You can also get the information in newspapers when the results are announced nearly
7th April 2015, 02:04 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Result is not been announced yet. Basically result of Karnataka Open School will be announced at the last week of may. So it is expected that they will follow same criteria. So no need to worry get daily updates from their official website. They will surely place a notification one week before date of announcement of result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?