10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop and pick my 5 years old daughter instead of school bus?

My daughter is only 5 years of age and now she has got admission in 1st standard. The school where she has got admission is availing bus for school students. But I am not satisfying with that. I think I should drop and pick her by myself. Please suggest me.

11th October 2016, 05:11 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I drop and pick my 5 years old daughter instead of school bus?

As a parent I can understand your problem but in my opinion you should try the school transport for once. So your daughter can starts learning to be self dependent. It will help your daughter. You can not be with her every time and after some if you or your daughter face any problem then you can drop her by yourself. Thanks
11th October 2016, 06:50 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I drop and pick my 5 years old daughter instead of school bus?

If you are not feeling satisfied then better you pick and drop.But many students travel daily via school bus.As a parent you need to decide what is good for your daughter.
11th October 2016, 07:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It will be better if you drop and pick your child from school if you are not satisfied and moreover the child will also feel good if you show this gesture towards her. You should take some time out of your schedule and should try to pick and drop the child rather than leaving her totally dependent on school bus service.
11th October 2016, 08:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if the school is availing bus for the students then you can let her go by the bus only, there is nothing wrong in it or nothing to get tensed. But make sure that the workers in the school bus are well mannered and responsible. However, it is a quicker way of transport.

If you are not satisfied with the school bus then you can pick and drop her by yourself. Just keep in mind that if you pick and drop her by yourself then there is a chance of getting late, so you have to make out sufficient for that. If you can make out time for the daily activity then there is no need of the school bus anymore.
11th October 2016, 08:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you should drop and pick your child by yourself if not satisfied with bus service. But first of all you need to remove your child name from bus service. So that you should not have to give charges for that.
11th October 2016, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

This decision purely depends on you . It is true that children , no matter how much they grow, will be children for parents and thought of security of them will always be a concern. The only suggestion which we can give is if you can make out time for your daughter to drop and pick her, then you should definitely do it. May be after 1-2 years she can get registered for school bus.
11th October 2016, 11:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you are not satisfied with the School bus facility of the School then you must pick and drop your 5 years old daughter as she is very young now at this stage. After class 4th of 5th, you can avail bus facility when she will be a grown child.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?