10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I join coaching class to prepare for Engineering entrance exams after completion of 10th?

I am studying in 10th standard in Bangalore. After my 10th, I want to study Science. My aim is to study B.Tech. So, after 10th, should I join coaching class for preparing for various entrance exams?

Related Questions:
11th October 2016, 05:32 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join coaching class to prepare for Engineering entrance exams after completion of 10th?

Yes, it will be the best for you to join coaching classes after 10th for preparation of JEE and other entrance examination for admission in B.Tech courses.

The coaching institutes provides better study materials as well as faculty which will help you in coping with the board examination as well as for entrance examination.

But, along with this you need to do hard work as there is more crowd appearing for examination in respect of available seats to get the admission in better institutes. Try to focus on all the subjects do not just focus in one which you are more interested or in which you have fell tough.
11th October 2016, 07:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join coaching class to prepare for Engineering entrance exams after completion of 10th?

Yes, you can join coaching classes to prepare for your entrance examination but I would suggest you not to opt for it a it will not be such a wise idea according to me.

You should put all your focus down to your board examination first and if you do well in your board examination, automatically you will be very well prepared for your entrance test as well, you will just have to brush up your studies before appearing for the examination.

This way you will not be under any pressure of double examination, like boards and entrance, and both the examinations will go easy and cool as well.
11th October 2016, 08:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes according to me you should join coaching classes it will be beneficial for better results.
Some of the best coaching classes are as under:-
Bansal classes
Mentors classes
Impulse classes
Goal classes
Axis classes
Mentors eduserv classes
XL IIT classes
11th October 2016, 11:02 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

If you follow some of the below given tips, then you will have no need to join any coaching classes to prepare engineering entrance test.

--- Try to wake up early in the morning

--- Make a study schedule

--- Be regular in study

--- Practice as much as you can by solving previous papers.

--- Avoid late night study

--- Make short notes on all important facts and formulas

--- Try to understand the concept first, then go for respective problems from the previous papers.
11th October 2016, 11:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is recommended to opt for coaching classes in order to prepare well for the Engineering entrance exams. This is because the competition level is very high, the study materials are well structured , you can assess your preparation at frequent intervals and it will be an aid to be conceptually strong along with knowledge of tricks to solve questions quickly. However, you should maintain a good balance between study at school and at coaching centre since sometimes they will not be in sync. If you can devote good amount of time to your studies, you can definitely have a good preparation.
11th October 2016, 11:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join coaching classes after the completion of class 10th for the various entrance examinations along with the studies of class 11th. It will be beneficial for a candidate to start preparing for the entrance examination after the completion of class 10th.
So, get admission in the coaching class and start preparation for the entrance examinations along with the study of class 11th
11th October 2016, 11:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join coaching classes after the completion of class 10th for the various entrance examinations along with the studies of class 11th. It will be beneficial for a candidate to start preparing for the entrance examination after the completion of class 10th.
So, get admission in the coaching class and start preparation for the entrance examinations along with the study of class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?