7th February 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course in Sanskrit after 10th?

If I want to study only sanskrit subject after 10th and set my career. Is there any course which can help me out but I don't want any other subjects like science and etc.

7th February 2017, 09:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course in Sanskrit after 10th?

They are many courses after completing 10th in Sanskrit language:-

Diploma in Computer Science

Diploma in Animation

Diploma in Plastic Engineering

Diploma in Dairy Husbandry

Diploma in Accountancy

Certificate in Film Acting

Certificate Course in Applied Statistics.
8th February 2017, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I want to study only sanskrit subject after 10th and set my career. Is there any course which can help me out but I don't want any other subjects like science and etc.
After completion of 10th class, you can study Prak - Sastri (equal to 10+2) which contains Sanskrit as the second language and it contains more Sanskrit papers in it. After completion of Prak – Sastri, you can study Sastri (equal to B.A). The eligibility to study the course is a pass in class 10+2 or Prak – Sastri. After completion of the graduation, you can study post graduation (Acharya) in Sanskrit. You can also find more courses in various universities in India. You can find the many graduates, post graduate, research courses, professional courses and evening and part time courses in Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. The Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati website link is Click Here
8th February 2017, 01:02 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Of course there is honors course available in Sanskrit. Which can get you an opportunity to go for research and civil services, but subjects such as library science, law, water conservation, archaeology, environmental science and media are also becoming the preferred choice of Sanskrit students.
8th February 2017, 07:46 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

I am sorry to say that no you cannot have Sanskrit as the only subject after class 10. Once you pass class 10 you will be having three option -science ,commerce and arts. In each of the stream you have to study the stream specific subjects along with language.
The only option you have is choose any of the stream and opt Sanskrit as one of the language. Later, after class 12 board exam you can do B.ED in Sanskrit.
15th July 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc from k.u.k. in 2015.. and studied sanskrit till 10th std. Now I want to continue my study in sanskrit as per my interest.. plz suggest me the related or specialized course
9th June 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i study 1 year sanskrit diploma after 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?