24th October 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for admission in junior KG for Maharashtra board?

What is the age limit for admission in junior KG for the year June 2017 to March 2018 in Mumbai for Maharashtra Board and not for CBSE or ICSE board. My child's dob is 20 Aug. 2013.

24th October 2016, 05:18 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit for admission in junior KG for Maharashtra board?

The minimum age to get admission in KG under Maharashtra board is 3 - 4 years. So you can let your child*take*admission. You can also confirm by contacting the board. Below I have mentioned the contact details

Contact - 0712 256 0209
24th October 2016, 06:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for admission in junior KG for Maharashtra board?

According to the State Government of Maharashtra, the age criteria to be followed for admission of a ward in junior K.G is four years of age.
According to your child's D.O.B, he/she is not eligible for junior K.G this year.
24th October 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age reqired for the child to get admission in LKG in Maharashtra State Board is 3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission. So, if your son was born on or before 31st September, 2012, he/ she is eligible to get admission in Junior KG in Maharashtra Board school.
24th October 2016, 09:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There is no such age limit defined for such junior classes.

However, the CBSE defines the age limit for class 1 as 5 years minimum.

So, you can calculate accordingly that by admitting your child now in the Junior KG, if he will be 5 years by when he reaches 1st standard, you can get him admitted.
24th October 2016, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Age should be above 3 years for admission in junior KG of Maharashtra board of education. You have to show birth certificate to prove the age for admission.
Age limit is same for almost all the education boards. Just make sure that you have the age proof with you.
24th October 2016, 09:51 PM
princekainth2

The minimum age required to get admission in Junior KG in 2016 is that the student candidate must be of three & Half to four years of age.

Some schools offer direct admission in Junior KG to candidates who have completed Nursery

So, if your child has attained the minimum age of 4 years, you can join him in Junior KG in 2016.

By the way,general age criteria is:

Junior KG = three and a half year

Nursery class child = two and a half year

Senior KG = four and half year

Hope it helps
25th October 2016, 01:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required for admission in Junior Kg in Maharashtra school board is 3 years and 6 months. Candidate should have attained the minimum age mentioned above in order to apply for admission in the above mentioned standard.

As per the Date of Birth mentioned above, the candidate has not yet attained the age of 3 years and 6 months,
9th January 2017, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

My ward is born on 14th October 2013, and all the schools have restricted admission till 30th July 2013 for LKG. But somewhere little far some schools are taking children born till 30th November 2013. I can't understand how come schools of same states have different criteria..... plz help.... otherwise one year of my child will be wasted....
9th January 2017, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's birth date is 29/09/2012 can you tell me that is she is eligible for sr.kg. in ICSE board in Mumbai
16th January 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's birth date is 15 Aug 2013 can you tell me is she eligible for Jr kg in Maharashtra board
20th January 2017, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

My son date of birth is 7 august 2013 and i want to take admission in jr.kg is he eligible for jr.kg according to govt pls suggest
7th February 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

My daughter date of birth is 13 november 2013 is she eligible for admission in lkg for year 2017-2018.
13th April 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

As the age limit is 4 years for admission of junior kg. But one child's age was only 2 months less and the principal of school rejected the form of admission. Is this right or wrong. And if it is right then can the principal can admit the students by her own if the child's age is more than 4 years.
2nd June 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is born on 27th january 2015. Now i need to put her in play school or nursery so to avail for junior kg in the year 2018
2nd August 2017, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

My daughter's date of birth is 29.01.2014.Is she eligible for admission for 2017-2018?In which class she will be admitted?
19th August 2017, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age limit for ssc examination in maharashtra state board exam ?

Kailas Gharat
8th November 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My question is that at what age a regular student eligible for appearing Xth SSC Mah. Board examination.
Now he is in VIth std. and his D>O>B. is 09/03/2007. Your valued reply is awaited.
4th December 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

my daughter date of birth is 21 nov 2014 is she eligible for sr.kg
16th December 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

My child is born on 22nd October 2016. Whether he is eligible for Junior K.G.
30th November 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

My son date of birth 7/11/2017 & which is eligible for the lower kg ,but school need nursery certificate,I want my child is go directly lower kg ,
PL give me the govt gr regarding this ( is school need nursery certificate for the lower KG)
2020 full year goes in pandemic situation
10th February 2021, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

My Child is birthday is 24-8-2016 , but schools are denied to take him admission in Jr kg. Can you please help as a prarents we are in tention .. Or what is other salution for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?