12th July 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of conducting 10th CBSE board?

What is the procedure of conducting 10th CBSE board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  3. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?
  4. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  5. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  6. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  7. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  8. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  9. Are all state boards considering to admit students who passed CBSE class 10th with school conducting exam?
  10. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  11. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  13. Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?
  14. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  15. What is CBSE board procedure? I have scored 80% in 10th
  16. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
13th July 2015, 03:35 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of conducting 10th CBSE board?

You must be admitted to a School affiliated under the CBSE Board to be eligible to appear for the 10th CBSE Board Examination.
Once you are enrolled with a School under the affiliation of CBSE Board you must fill up the application form that will be provided to you by the School to appear for the Class 10 CBSE Board Examination.
This is the procedure to appear for the CBSE Board Examinations.
13th July 2015, 11:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of conducting 10th CBSE board?

CBSE stands for the Central Board of Secondary Education and it conducts the 10th examination in the two mode.
* School based examination.
* Board based examination.

Now the syllabus are distributed in the semester. So in the 10th class the candidate have to go through the two summative examination and four formative examination.

The only difference in the two mode of the examination is in the School based the candidate have to give both the examination in their own school but in the board based the candidate are allowed to give the entrance examination outside the board as the centre allotted by the board.

There is equal weight age for both the examination. For more information visit at the www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?