20th August 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE to Bihar board?

I AM STUDIYING IN A CBSE AFFILATED SCHOOL BY
SCHOOL CONDUCT EXAM AND IF I PASSOUT WITH
SCHOOL BOARD(SCHOOL EXAMINATION) WILL I BE ABLE
TO GET ADMISSION IN 11th IN BIHAR BOARD SCHOOL? Can you please answer me the same?

22nd August 2016, 05:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE to Bihar board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM STUDIYING IN A CBSE AFFILATED SCHOOL BY
SCHOOL CONDUCT EXAM AND IF I PASSOUT WITH
SCHOOL BOARD(SCHOOL EXAMINATION) WILL I BE ABLE
TO GET ADMISSION IN 11th IN BIHAR BOARD SCHOOL? Can you please answer me the same?

To change from CBSE to Bihar Board, the aspirant should submit the following documents Transfer Certificate, Marks Sheets of the last year and Migration Certificate. The student should apply to the Bihar Board School for the admission through the application form provided by the school. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. The above given is the procedure, you first contact any Bihar board school and they will guide you for admission.
22nd August 2016, 11:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no doubt, you can easily get admission in any school or college that offers senior secondary in Bihar Board if you pass tenth board from CBSE in school based examination mode.

Once you pass, you can approach any Bihar board school with following documents for admission:

1. 10th board marksheet.

2. Migration and Transfer certificate.

3. Character certificate.

4. Photographs and ID proof.

CBSE is far better than BSEB board, it is better to continue your studies in CBSE board. Final selection of board depends upon you.
23rd August 2016, 12:26 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Bihar Board in 11th std.

There is no such limitation for candidates who have passed 10th with school board that they are not eligible to get admission in any other recognised board after CBSE.

So, you can appear for school based entrance examination also if you are interested in pursuing 10+2 with bihar board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?