20th August 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting direct admission to graduation without schooling?

What are the possibilities of getting direct admission to graduation without schooling? I am feeling very hard to complete the school, so it possible to join the graduation course right after the school even if I haven't completed? What should be done for the same?

Related Questions:
22nd August 2016, 05:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting direct admission to graduation without schooling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the possibilities of getting direct admission to graduation without schooling? I am feeling very hard to complete the school, so it possible to join the graduation course right after the school even if I haven't completed? What should be done for the same?

It is not advisable to join the graduation course without studying schooling. So you have to study up to 12th standard in schools and then join any arts or science or commerce or engineering degree course. There are some courses available for those who have not completed schooling; the candidates can choose Open Universities to do graduation without schooling. But the value for the course is not good, the course cannot be considered by top companies for its jobs. So you have to choose any group and complete schooling up to HSC. After completing HSC, you can join in the graduation course.
22nd August 2016, 08:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting direct admission to graduation without schooling?

No, it's not at all possible to get direct admission in Graduation course without completion of your schooling. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Graduation course, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Since, you have not passed 12th standard, you have to complete your schooling upto 12th standard level to get admission in Graduation course.
23rd August 2016, 12:21 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, minimum required qualification to get the admission in degree course is candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent degree from recognised board or university.

So, if you have not done the schooling you are not eligible to get admission in degree.

Also, it will be tough for you to cop with the study of degree without having fundamental knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?