28th January 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing 12th standard in CBSE board?

What is the procedure followed for doing 12th standard in CBSE board? Can you please give me the steps which I have to follow for it? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  2. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  6. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  7. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  8. Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board?
  9. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board?
  11. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  12. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  13. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  14. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  16. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  17. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
30th January 2017, 02:21 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing 12th standard in CBSE board?

To change your board you have to take admission in class 11 first because no school will give admission directly to class 12. The students have to take admission first in class 11.
Collect mark sheet of class 10 and 11 if completed from your school, then apply for transfer certificate(T.C) and then collect it from your school.
You also have to collect your character certificate.
You will also need a certificate of migration and original copy of affidavit for further procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?