31st December 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after class 10th board exams to become a bank manager?

I have completed my 10th board exam with 84%. Now, what can I do to become bank manager. Please help me someone and give information about qualifications.

31st December 2016, 05:54 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after class 10th board exams to become a bank manager?

Sorry to say you are not eligible to become bank manager after completion of your 10th class.

For bank manager you need to appear in BANK PO examination.

For this examination candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

The age of candidate should be 21 years to 30 years.

My suggestion to you is that first you can complete gradation and then you can apply for BANK PO examination after that you are eligible for Bank manager.
31st December 2016, 06:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after class 10th board exams to become a bank manager?

You are not eligible for recruitment as bank manager in any banks with 10th qualification.

For recruitment as manager in bank it is necessary to have some experience in banking jobs. So, you first need to join banking jobs as Clerk, PO etc before final selection as manager.

For any recruitment in banks you need to have minimum bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline. The age limit varies with examination.
31st December 2016, 08:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

To become a Bank Manager, you are required to follow a certain procedure. In order to be eligible for this Bank Manager recruitment you are required to first get the eligibility criteria of the recruitment. Bank Manager is an Officer level recruitment and you cannot directly become Bank Manager. So you are required to follow a procedure to become a Bank Manager. I suggest you to apply for PO (Probationary Officer) or Management Trainee (MT) recruitment. The minimum qualification required for this PO recruitment is Graduation. So I suggest you to first completed Graduation in order to be eligible for PO recruitment and then you will get promoted to higher levels Officer Scale II, III and to till Bank Manager post.
31st December 2016, 08:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To become a Bank Manager after completion of your 10th standard, you have to pursue your higher studies in 11th and 12th standard and you need to complete your Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration and Finance and you need to work at least five years as a Financial Analyst or Assistant Branch Manager.

You can't get job as a Bank Manager directly after completion of your Bachelor's degree course, you need to work at least five years in banking sector to be eligible to become a Bank Manager.
31st December 2016, 08:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Bank Manager after the completion of class 10th, you must opt Commerce stream in class 11th. After the completion of class 12th, complete you Graduation in Accounting, Business Administration of Finance from a recognised University. Candidates must have at least five years of experience in financial services in order to enter in this field.
31st December 2016, 08:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for any banking job entrance examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. You can not apply for exam of either clerk or PO or any other post in bank after tenth board exams.

You need to pass 10+2 then pursue bachelor's degree in your desired discipline so that you will become eligible for entrance examination of these posts in bank.
31st December 2016, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To become a Bank Manager after completion of your Class 10th board examinations, you have to study HSC and Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, etc., and you need to work for 4-5 years as a Assistant Branch Manager, Financial Analyst, etc., and then you can become a Bank Manager. Since, you have just passed your 10th standard, you need to pursue your HSC and Bachelor's degree course and work for 4-5 years in bank to get a job as a Bank Manager.
31st December 2016, 11:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to become a bank manager just after completing your 10th standard. First of all you have to complete your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. And your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. For reserved category candidates upper age relaxation is there.

With this eligibility you have to appear for IBPS PO examination. At first you will get selected as a probationary officer and after getting proper experience and as per your performance you will get promoted as a bank manager.
13th January 2017, 01:10 PM
sapnayadav51

You are not eligible after 10 class If you want to become a bank manager then you join in 11 th class commerce and after doing 12 th you can prepartion any government exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?