20th April 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What subject combination is better for a candidate who has scored poor marks in WBCHSE Science?

Dear Friends,
My spouse has poor score in WBCHSE Science stream. So what type of subject combination will be best for her? Her combination were Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in 12th standard. She want to be continue to study in Science with main subject with Biology. Kindly help her.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of subject combination is best after passing WBCHSE in science stream?
  2. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  3. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  4. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  6. Scholarships having scored 79.4% in WBCHSE?
  7. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  8. Colleges offering B.Com(Accountancy) in Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 91 marks in Accountancy and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Whether Biology becomes the main subject upon disqualifying in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Will I be able to qualify if scored 15 marks in Theory and 18 marks in Mathematics of WBCHSE?
  12. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  14. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Whether a candidate will be considered failed if he fails in a subject under WBCHSE? Possibility to apply for Graduation?
  16. Can I study B.Sc(Statistics) Honours if scored 67 marks in Mathematics, 80 marks in Statistics and 370 marks total in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  18. What should I do with 42.11% in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE?
21st April 2016, 02:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject combination is better for a candidate who has scored poor marks in WBCHSE Science?

The subject combination is good, she just has to get down to some serious studies if she wishes to have a bright future ahead and wishes to score well in her examination.

Kindly ask her to devote some time towards her studies rather than to just think of changing the subject combination, as it will not be a wise decision to just change the subjects and carry on with the same study habit.
22nd April 2016, 12:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject combination is better for a candidate who has scored poor marks in WBCHSE Science?

If she has poor marks in class 12th in her subjects and want to study Science subjects in future with Biology as a subject then she must pursue B.Sc in Biological Subjects with the subject combination of Botany Zoology and Physiology to complete Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?