10th September 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What are the subjects required to study in 11th standard to join Merchant Navy?

Sir,
I want to ask a question that what are the subjects is required in 11th class if it is necessary that if I want to join of Merchant Navy? Please let me know as soon as possible.

14th September 2015, 11:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects required to study in 11th standard to join Merchant Navy?

In order to join Merchant Navy after the completion of your 12th standard, you need to have studied PCM at your 12th level and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate, which is the minimum required percentage for admission in Merchant Navy course.

Therefore, try to score above 60% in your 12th boards yo be at least eligible to apply for the course.
15th September 2015, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects required to study in 11th standard to join Merchant Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to ask a question that what are the subjects is required in 11th class if it is necessary that if I want to join of Merchant Navy? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy exam-

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Physical criteria:-

• Eye Sight = 6/6
• Height = 167 cms
• Weight = 50 Kg
• Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)
16th September 2015, 06:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
To enter into merchant navy you need to opt for PCM in 11th and 12th standard. Your minimum age should be 16.5 and maximum should be 20 years. Your percentage in 12th class also matters i.e. 60% at least required.
5th April 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to ask a question that can a commerce student join merchant navi or not? Please tel me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?